NFL "Game in London, England" Sweepstake
August 15, 2007
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to all legal residents in the United States. To enter, hand print your name and complete on an official entry form, or hand print your name, complete address, zip code, date of birth and daytime telephone number (including area code) on a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of paper and then mail your entry in an envelope to NFL "Game In London, England" Sweepstake, 2300 E. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76011-6333. Limit one entry per mailed envelope. All entries must be post marked by September 7, 2007 and received by September 10, 2007. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, illegible, postage due entries, mail delays or if game is cancelled. All entries are the property of Sponsor. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these full Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges which shall be final and binding on all matters. All entries become property of Sponsor.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize, Ten (10) First Prizes and Twenty (20) Second Prizes will be awarded in random drawing to be held on or about September 14, 2007 from among all eligible entries received by September 10, 2007. The Grand Prize is one person and one guest each will attend the regular season NFL football game that is scheduled to be held in London, England on October 28, 2007 (airfare, hotel, transportation & two tickets to the game are provided) (ARV = $3,500). Each of the 10 First Prizes will receive mini helmets autographed by a Hot Rookie (ARV = $50 each). Each of the 20 Second Prizes is a box of Donruss/Playoff 2007 Score Factory Set (ARV = $40 each). The total ARV for all 31 prizes is $4,800. Each winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail. In order to be awarded a prize, each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability where permitted by law & publicity releases within 10 days of receipt. Failure to sign and return documents within required time will result in prize forfeiture and an alternative winner will be selected. Taxes are sole responsibility of winners. If winner is a minor, the prize will be awarded to such minor's custodial parent or legal guardian who will have to sign required documents and be responsible for any taxes. All prizes will be awarded if enough eligible entries are received by the drawing date.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received prior to the drawing date.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open only to US residents currently residing in the 50 states. The NFL entities (as defined below), employees (and members of their immediate families) or their respective affiliates, promotion or advertising agencies, distributors, retailers or agents are not eligible. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. The NFL entities (as defined below), National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL International LLC, NFL Properties LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players, Inc, individual NFL Players and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities') will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- Winners' List: After September 21, 2007 a winners' list will be available by writing to Sponsor at its address below.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Donruss Playoff L.P., 2300 E. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76011-6333.